Typically I would wear these type colors I used in today's FOTD more during the Summer months (well when it's not super hot outside lol). Since I liked the color combination I decided to go ahead and create this look. Side note: The lighting and the camera really gave me a super bronzy glow lol. I took this picture before I had box braids.
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
1. Light Brown color as a transition
2. Electric Blue color in
tear duct and whole lid
3. Purple color on Outer V and Top
of the lid. Blend into Electric Blue
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil
Moisturizer (for preparation)
- VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation
* Lips *
- MAC VIVA Glam Miley Cyrus (LE)
Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link
I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
love you make up!!
Love the look and colors! You look pretty!
This is such a beautiful and vibrant look! These eyeshadow colors remind me of your blanket that you're working on.
Thank you! I didn't realize that observation until you mentioned it lol!
Your eye makeup looks gorgoues! And your skin looks so beautiful and flawless in these pictures!! I think bright colors are good for spring time too and not just summer!
Thank you! I I really love bright colors actually all during year!
Cool images and the lipstick rock
Beautiful eye look! Love the lipstick too :)
Really pretty makeup look!
Post a Comment